INVOCATION TO ST. MICHAEL...AN EXORCISM

A BRIEF HISTORY
A Miracle Obtained Through the Intercession of ST. MICHAEL

My love story with St. Michael goes back to 1974, when I was in Messina, Sicily where I lived for two and a half years. Eversince returning from India in 1971, I had the greatest longing to visit Padre Pio's tomb. I met him in 1966 when I was in Rome recovering from an illness. I was fortunate to visit Padre Pio, confess to him and have his blessing. The greatest blessing was his acceptance of me as his spiritual child. It was only natural for me to desire to visit his tomb. It became possible in September 1974.

In Padre Pio's lifetime I've never been to Monte S. Angelo. But on this occasion, it was the American priest Fr. Joseph Pio who strongly insisted that I go to St. Michael's because Padre Pio was very much devoted to him. So it was that I went. In the grotto I received special spiritual graces and I fell in love with St. Michael! Before my ten days' stay was over, I went back two more times. In this ecstatic frame of mind I returned to Messina and when I next visited the cloister, I could not praise enough of St. Michael. It was in this occasion that I gave a speech on St. Michael to the lady visitors assembled there. One of them said to me: "Oh, I too love St. Michael but I never had the opportunity as yet to visit Monte S. Angelo, it being the most celebrated place of cult to St. Michael". Then before leaving she added: "Please pray to St. Michael for my sister-in-law who is dying from septicaemia in Milan, mother of two little children". I promised to pray and to send her a picture postcard with St. Michael's image venerated in the grotto. That evening before I went to sleep, I knelt down and said the following prayer: "Heavenly Father, through the Heart of Jesus and with the intercession of St. Michael, please cure that lady dying in Milan, because she is a mother of two little children. Otherwise, they will become orphans". I said this prayer with all my heart. That very night, the lady who asked me to pray for her sister-in-law, dreamt of St. Michael flying in the sky. On the ground near her, she saw a little pond filled with dirty boiling water bubbles. The angel descended and with his sword tamed the boiling water bubbles. This he did three times because each time he took to flying again, the water would start boiling. After the third time, the water became limpid and there appeared on it Our Lady. With this the Angel was flying away and the lady woke up calling her husband excitedly: "Guglielmo, get up here, its Archangel Michael!". Here she heard the voice of the Angel saying: "I am not St. Michael, I am one of the Angels you don't know. I am Hosea Combreano, Hosea Combreano, Hosea Combreano. Hosea in Spanish means Joseph, and this lady knew perfect Spanish since she worked in Spain as a teacher for eight years. According to the Bible, there are seven pure spirits before the throne of God. Three we know: St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael but the other four we do not know. Therefore we can conclude that St. Michael sent one of those four Angels since he is the Prince of the Heavenly Host. This has confirmed to me that the seven spirits exist. That same morning at eight o'clock, there was a trunk call from Milan saying that the sister-in-law was out of danger and that the very high fever has left her. Later in the week, she received the card I sent and she told me that the angel on the card was exactly the angel in her dream. She had tears in her eyes when she narrated this to me next Sunday. - Mary Galvan

I myself fell victim to witchcraft and mysterious encounters linked to evil spirits. These prayers have protected me and my family from harm and even death. Recite these prayers together with the rosary for efficacy. May they be of good use when needed.- Wenko


INVOCATION TO ST. MICHAEL

In the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit Amen.

Most glorious Prince of the Celestial army, Archangel St. Michael, defend us in the battle against the powers of darkness and their spiritual maliciousness.
Come to our aid, who were created by God and redeemed with the blood of Jesus Christ, His Son, and deliver us from the tyranny of the devil.
You are venerated by the Church as its Patron and Guardian and to you, the Lord has entrusted the souls who one day will occupy the heavenly mansions,
Pray, therefore, the God of Peace, to keep the devil crushed under our feet, so that he won't be able to enslave men unto himself and neither cause any harm to the Church.
Unite our prayers to Thine own and present them to Almighty God, so that His divine mercies may descend upon us.
Chain Satan and thrust him into the bottomless pit, whence he won't be able to seduce souls anymore.

Exorcism

In the name of Jesus Christ, our God and Lord and with the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of God, of St. Michael Archangel, the holy apostles Peter and Paul and all the Saints, we confidently undertake the battle against the attacks and snares of the devil.

Psalm. (To be recited standing and at the indication + should be made the sign of the cross).

May the Lord arise and His enemies be vanquished and may all those who hate Him, vanish from His presence.
As the smoke vanishes and as wax melts in fire, likewise should sinners perish from before His face.

V. ) Behold the Cross of the Lord, flee hostile powers.
R.) Has won the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the descendant of David.
V.) May Thy mercy O Lord, descend upon us.
R.) As we haved hoped in Thee.

We impose it upon you to flee, unclean spirit, satanic power, invasion of the infernal enemy, with all your legions, reunions and diabolic sects, in the name and with the authority of Our Lord Jesus + Christ. Be eradicated from the Church of God, driven from souls created in the image of God and redeemed by the precious blood of the Divine Lamb.
From now on do not dare, perfidious serpent, to beguile the human race, persecute the Church of God, to agitate and sift like wheat, God's elect.
Almighty God commands it to you, to Whom, in your great pride, presume to be similar. God the Father + the Son and Holy Spirit commands it to you.

Christ, the eternal Word of God made flesh + commands it to you, Who for the salvation of our progeny lost by your jealousy, "He let be humiliated and made Himself obedient unto death".

The powerful Mother of God, the Virgin Mary + commands it to you, Who from the first instant of her Immaculate Conception, because of her humility, has crushed your proud head.

The blood of the Martyrs and the powerful intercession of all the Saints commands it to you.

Therefore cursed dragon and every diabolical legion, we conjure you by the living + God, by the true + God, by the holy + God: cease too lay snares in the path of God's creatures and toast them the poison of eternal damnation: cease to harm the Church and to put obstacles to its freedom.

Go satan, author and master of deceits, enemy of man's salvation. Surrender the authority to Christ, surrender the authority to the Church which Christ acquired with His blood.

Humble yourself under the mighty hand of God, tremble and flee at the invocation which we make of the Holy and terrible name of that Jesus, which makes hell quake, to Whom the Celestial Virtues, Powers and Dominations are subject, Whom the Cherubim and Serafim praise incessantly saying: "Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord, the God of the universe".

V.) O Lord hear our prayers.
R.) And let our cry come unto Thee.

O God of Heaven, God of Earth, God of the Angels, God of the Archangels, God of the Patriarchs, God of the Prophets, God of the Apostles, God of the Martyrs, God of the Confessors, God of the Virgins, God Who has the power to bestow life after death and rest after fatigue, since there is no other God beside Thee and neither can it be, eternal Creator of all things visible and invisible, we humbly beseech Thee to free us from every tyranny, snare, deceit and infestation of the infernal enemy and preserve us always from all harm. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, Amen.

0 comments: