PRAYER OF SURRENDER by Fr. Zlatko Sudac

Come, Most Holy Spirit.
Come, Spirit of Grace.
Come, our Healer.
Come, Risen Lord.
Come, our beloved Teacher.
Lord, my heart is in need of you.
The depths of my heart cry out for You.
I wish to open myself entirely to You.
I desire that You penetrate me completely,
that I belong to You, that You
enter into my heart.
I desire that only You dwell there.
I desire to love You eternally.
Fill me with Your holy love.
Strengthen me and be with me always.
May Your Holy Name be praised.
I pray to you, Lord, for every person,
for every heart that is beating for You.
Answer their prayers.
Do not allow any one of them to be lost.
This life passes so quickly.
Allow us to become aware
of what is important,
to not lose ourselves, but to gain You.
You are the only center of our lives.
Only with You can I know what
and who I am.
Come, Lord. Come Most Holy Spirit.
My heart is waiting for you.
Amen.


Fr. Zlatko Sudac Biography from http://www.fathersudacretreats.com/


Father Zlatko Sudac was born on January 24th, 1971. He is from Krk Island, Croatia, in the northern Adriatic Sea. He was ordained a priest on June 29, 1998, and is a priest for his home diocese of Krk, Croatia.

Fr. Sudac first received the stigmata, in the form of a cross on his forehead in May, 1999. Almost a year and a half later, on October 4, 2000, the feast day of St. Francis of Assisi, Fr. Sudac received the stigmata on his wrists, feet and side.


Fr. Sudac's ministry and his gift of preaching have led him to many different places in the world, including the United States where he has conducted many retreats and seminars. His primary ministry, however, is as spiritual director of Bethany Retreat House, in Croatia. At Bethany House, Fr. Sudac has welcomed not only Croatians, but people from all over the world, to his retreats. Fr. Sudac is a priest in good standing with his bishop, and with the Church, and he humbly submits to the authority of the Church in all matters related to his gifts and ministry.



0 comments: