First Station Jesus Condemned to Death
O Jesus! so meek and uncomplaining, teach me resignation in trials.
Second Station Jesus Carries His Cross
My Jesus, this Cross should be mine, not Thine; my sins crucified Thee.
Third Station Our Lord Falls the First Time
O Jesus! by this first fall, never let me fall into mortal sin.
Fourth Station Jesus Meets His Mother
O Jesus! may no human tie, however dear, keep me from following the road of the Cross.
Fifth Station Simon the Cyrenean Helps Jesus Carry His Cross
Simon unwillingly assisted Thee; may I with patience suffer all for Thee.
Sixth Station Veronica Wipes the Face of Jesus
O Jesus! Thou didst imprint Thy sacred features upon Veronica's veil; stamp them also indelibly upon my heart.
Seventh Station The Second Fall of Jesus
By Thy second fall, preserve me, dear Lord, from relapse into sin.
Eighth Station Jesus Consoles the Women of Jerusalem
My greatest consolation would be to hear Thee say: "Many sins are forgiven thee, because thou hast loved much."
Ninth Station Third Fall of Jesus
O Jesus! when weary upon life's long journey, be Thou my strength and my perseverance.
Tenth Station Jesus Stripped of His Garments
My soul has been robbed of its robe of innocence; clothe me, dear Jesus, with the garb of penance and contrition.
Eleventh Station Jesus Nailed to the Cross
Thou didst forgive Thy enemies; my God, teach me to forgive injuries and FORGET them.
Twelfth Station Jesus Dies on the Cross
Thou art dying, my Jesus, but Thy Sacred Heart still throbs with love for Thy sinful children.
Thirteenth Station Jesus Taken Down from the Cross
Receive me into thy arms, O Sorrowful Mother; and obtain for me perfect contrition for my sins.
Fourteenth Station Jesus Laid in the Sepulchre
When I receive Thee into my heart in Holy Communion, O Jesus, make it a fit abiding place for Thy adorable Body. Amen.
"Jesus, Mary, I love You, Save Souls"
The 4 keys to heaven
WAY OF THE CROSS
BROTHER ESTANISLAO (1903 - 1927)
- I will grant everything that is asked of Me with faith, when making The Way of the Cross.
- I promise Eternal Life to those who pray from time to time, The Way of the Cross.
- I will follow them everywhere in life and I will help them, especially at the hour of death.
- Even if they have more sins than the blades of grass in the fields and the grains of sand in the sea, all of them will be erased by The Way of the Cross. (Note: This promise does not eliminate the obligation to confess all mortal sins, and this, before we can receive Holy Communion.)
- Those who pray The Way of the Cross often will have a special glory in Heaven.
- I will deliver them from Purgatory, indeed if they go there at all, the first Tuesday or Friday after their death.
- I will bless them at each Way of the Cross, and My blessing will follow them everywhere on earth and, after their death, in Heaven for all Eternity.
- At the hour of death I will not permit the devil to tempt them; I will lift all power from him in order that they will repose tranquilly in My Arms.
- If they pray it with true love, I will make of each one of them a living Ciborium in which it will please Me to pour My grace.
- I will fix My Eyes on those who pray The Way of the Cross often; My hands will always be open to protect them.
- As I am nailed to the Cross, so also will I always be with those who honor Me in making The Way of the Cross frequently.
- They will never be able to separate themselves from Me, for I will give them the grace never again to commit a Mortal sin.
- At the hour of death I will console them with My Presence and we will go together to Heaven. Death will be sweet to all those who have honored Me during their lives by praying The Way of the Cross.
- My soul will be a protective shield for them, and will always help them, whenever they have recourse.
St. Alphonsus Liguori wrote: "If you pray you are positive of saving your soul. If you do NOT pray you are just as positive of losing your soul."