ST. JUDE Patron Saint of Hopeless Cases

Most Holy apostle St. Jude, faithful friend and servant of Jesus. The name of the traitor who delivered thy beloved Master into the hands of His enemies, has caused thee to be forgotten by many. But the church honors and invokes thee universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, of things despaired of.


Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolation and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings particularly (mention your petition here) and that I may bless God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise thee, O St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor and I will never cease to honor thee as my special and powerful patron and do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee, Amen.

St. Jude, pray for us and all who invoke thy aid. Our Father. Hail Mary. Glory Be.


St. Jude, model of humility, mirror of patience, lily of chastity, flame of divine love, intercede for us. Our Father. Hail Mary. Glory Be.


St. Jude, comfort of the sorrowing, refuge of sinners, helper of the distressed, special patron in hopeless cases, intercede for us. Our Father. Hail Mary. Glory Be.

0 comments: