HEALING AND KEEPING PRAYER

Pray this prayer everyday and let the Lord touch and heal you.

Heavenly Father, I thank you for loving me.
I thank you for sending your Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ,
to the world to save and to set me free.
I trust in your power and grace that sustain and restore me.
Loving Father, touch me now with your healing hands,
for I believe that your will is for me to be well in mind, body, soul and spirit.
Cover me with the most precious blood of your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ
from the top of my head to the soles of my feet.
Cast anything that should not be in me.

Root out any unhealthy and abnormal cells.
Open any blocked arteries or veins and rebuild and replenish any damaged areas.
Remove all inflammation and cleanse any infection by the power of Jesus' precious blood.
Let the fire of your healing love pass through my entire body
to heal and make new any diseased areas
so that my body will function the way you created it to function.
Touch also my mind and my emotion, even the deepest recesses of my heart.
Saturate my entire being with your presence, love, joy, and peace
and draw me ever closer to you every moment of my life.
And Father, fill me with your Holy Spirit
and empower me to do your works
so that my life will bring glory and honor to your holy name.
I ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LORD
I ask your loving hand to touch our sister in CHRIST Carol so that her pain will be heal. LORD you love us so much and YOU always at our side every time we are suffering, by then Lord you can do everything, You can do anything please hear our prayers for the sake of Carol .Thank you so much Amen.

Anonymous said...

My God,
Please hear my prayer to touch the body and soul of my mother Fe, she us in pain and suffering so much, forgive us all Lord to what we have done wrong unto you but listen to our prayers that by your touch my mother will be cure. Thank you so much my FATHER. Amen

Anonymous said...

Lord,
Please keep them safe and the family together in peace, love, joy and harmony. Help him to get over his affliction and spare the family of all the pain and anguish. Please Lord help S to be strong .

Nsw said...

Lord, please come to my brother' aid. Let there be peace ,joy,love and harmony in his home. Please make him well. Save him from all that is medically plaguing him. Thank you lord.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, Please help little PJ to be well and fine and healthy and be a real Joy to all especially her parents. Thank you Father for everything that you have done for us and I promise to continue praying to you dearLord. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord,
I thank you so much for helping to keep my daughter safe .Please continue to succour her and help her to ease the pain both mental and emotional. I will continue to pray to you dear Lord.Please do not let her down.Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord,

Please help me and my husband to fix our relationship. I am asking your loving hand to touch us. There are some problems between us although we are still together. Help us to bring back the happy moments of our relationships and remove all the barriers. Please guard his mind and heart from temptation and give him stregnth to resist from sin. Please come to heart and Let ther be pease harmony in our home. Remove all the pain and barriers in our hearts and mind.