ST. MICHAEL PREPARATORY PRAYERS FOR DELIVERANCE (From the Book of Deliverance)

FOR DELIVERANCE

Holy Trinity,
       One God, living and true,
       Almighty and Omnipresent,
       Total Love,
I adore You,
       I bless You,
       and I glorify You.
I believe in You, and
       in Your saving and healing power.
Today, I recognize 
       how much I sinned
       and hence, I am cut off from you.
My Lord, I renounce
from my heart and for always:
       Satan, his works,
       his lies, sin, impurity,
       and the love for power and pleasure
that separate me from you,
       my God and Lord.


I recognize, O Lord, that I have erred:
       in accepting what
              other sects have proposed,
       in using God's name in vain,
       in my participation in
              satanic rites and occult rituals
              that are not in accordance with 
              the teachings of the Catholic Church.
I have been an easy prey
       to those sects and false teachings
       because I don't study 
              the Bible,
              the catechism of
              the Catholic Church,
and I don't frequent 
       the sacraments.
I am not faithful to
       the Sunday Eucharist
       and when I participate,
       I don't listen to the homily.
I don't seek spiritual guidance,
nor do I seek forgiveness of sins
       through the sacrament 
       of reconciliation.
Merciful Lord, I can only express honestly 
what I have passed through.
I return to You with a repentant heart,
and I beg you not to refuse me
with your mercy.
Pardon me for all my sins.
Amen.

I RENOUNCE

I renounce all false belief
       in the reincarnation
because Jesus said that
       we will all resurrect as he resurrected.
I renounce the manipulation
       and use of God's name in vain,
       and I renounce using God's Word
       as a means of mental control.
I renounce all practices of 
occultism that tie me to the enemy:
       such as visits to
           witches, and diviners;
       the use of amulets, talisman
              and objects of good luck,
              like stones, crystals,
              wristbands, necklaces,
              and love charms that
                     aim to dominate
                     the will of persons,
                     to seduce them, and
                     and make them attractive
                     to the opposite sex.   
I renounce the use of black magic,
       participation in New Age,
       sects, metaphysics, Gnostics
       and other groups
                     that make me forget
                     that salvation comes
                     only from the Lord.
I renounce all superstitious practices
       and rites about knowing the future,
       such as horoscope,
       palm reading, astrology,
       and spirit of the glass.
Today, Lord and Father of Jesus,
I renounce all
       false doctrines and philosophies
       that separate me from You.
I renounce all these,
and I call on my Guardian Angel
and on St. Michael to be my witnesses.
May their presence
embolden me to
be faithful to my words.
Amen.

I PROMISE

All powerful God, I promise
       to follow Your commandments
       and to destroy all
       the idols that enslave me to evil.
I promise to
       assist in the Holy Mass
              during Sundays and to
       frequent the Sacraments,
       especially, Holy Confession
I accept the liberty of a child of God
       that You gave to me.
I promise to surrender myself
       to God's will
       spontaneously and freely
              so that God's will
              may be fulfilled in me.
I accept to carry with me, on my neck,
a Holy Cross, blessed by the priest.
       Its presence on my breast
       assures me of victory
              against the enemy of God
              and the forces of evil.
I accept Mary as
       the Mother of God,
       the Mother of the Church
       and my Mother.
I consecrate myself
       to the Most Holy Virgin Mary
       and through her,
I consecrate myself
       to the Most Holy Trinity
       and the Catholic Church.
I accept the gifts of the Holy Spirit
which I will use
       for the benefit
              of the Holy Church, and
       for the good
                 of my brothers and sisters, and
        for the common work
              of spreading the Gospel.
Amen.


*Visit my other blog for more on exorcism and witchcraft...

Fight the Evil!...Your guide to fight witchcraft and evil forces.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

"The Secret To Happiness" has been included in this weeks A Sunday Drive. I hope this helps to attract even more new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2011/05/sunday-drive_22.html