THE IMPORTANCE OF HOLY COMMUNION


Your prayers are strongest at the Consecration in Holy Mass (raising of Host and Chalice). Each time we look at the Most Blessed Sacrament our place in heaven is raised forever (revealed by Our Lord to St. Gertrude the Great).


Each time we receive Holy Communion, our venial sins are forgiven.


Christ revealed to St. Gertrude the Great that each time 1 person receives Holy Communion, something good happens to every being in heaven, on earth and in purgatory.


The Curate of Ars said that a Communion well received is worth more than 20,000 Francs given to the poor.


Each time we receive Communion, our place in heaven is raised forever, our stay in purgatory shortened.


After receiving Holy Communion, Our Lord said we should pray: “Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, may the whole world burn with love for You”. (revelation to Gabrielle Bossis in France)


WE SHOULD NEVER LET A DAY PASS WITHOUT GOING TO HOLY COMMUNION!


ANIMA CHRISTI
Soul of Christ
Sanctify me
Body of Christ save me
Water from the side of Christ
Wash me, Passion of Christ
Give me strength
Hear me Jesus
Hide me in thy wounds
That I may never leave thy side
From all the evil that surrounds me
Defend me and when the call of death arrives
Bid me come to thee
That I may praise thee
With thy saints forever.


An indulgence of 300 days. An indulgence of 7 years, if recited after Holy Communion. - St. Ignatius of Loyola

0 comments: