PRAYER OF ST. SIMON STOCK...FLOS CARMELI

Blessed Virgin Mary to Saint Dominic, "One day through the Rosary and Scapular I will save the world. Whosoever dies clothed in this (scapular) shall not suffer eternal fire". This is Mary's Promise made July 16, 1261 to St. Simon Stock.


The devils revealed to Francis of Yepes, the brother of St. John of the Cross, that three things especially tormented them. The first is the Name of Jesus; the second, the Name of Mary, and the third, the Brown Scapular of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel. "Take off that habit," they cried to him, "which snatches so many souls from us. All those clothed in it die piously and escape us."

Your SCAPULAR, then should take on deep meaning for you. It is a rich present brought down from Heaven by OUR LADY HERSELF.


"Wear it devoutly and perseveringly," she says to each soul. "It is my garment. To be clothed in it means you are continually thinking of me, and I in turn, am always thinking of you and helping you to secure eternal life."


Prayer of St. Simon Stock


O beautiful Flower of Carmel, most fruitful vine, Splendor of Heaven, holy and singular, who brought forth the Son of God, still ever remaining a Pure Virgin, assist me in this necessity. O Star of the sea, help and protect me! Show me that Thou art my Mother.


O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee!


Mother and Ornament of Carmel, Pray for us!Virgin, Flower of Carmel, Pray for us!Patroness of all who wear the Scapular, Pray for us!Hope of all who die wearing the Scapular, Pray for us!St. Joseph, Friend of the Sacred Heart, Pray for us!St. Joseph, Chaste Spouse of Mary, Pray for us!St. Joseph, Our Patron, Pray for us!O sweet Heart of Mary, Be our salvation! Amen.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks blessed most for answer my prayer love you my dear mother.