FATIMA PRAYERS

Pardon Prayer: This prayer was taught by the Angel of Peace to the three children during his first apparition in 1916.
My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love Thee! I beg pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope, and do not love Thee. Amen.

Angel's Prayer:  With the Blessed Sacrament suspended in the air, the Angel of Peace prostrated himself, and recited the prayer during his third apparition to the children in 1916.
O Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifference by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg the conversion of poor sinners. Amen.

Eucharist Prayer: Prayer communicated to the seers by an interior impulse during apparition of May 13, 1917.
Most Holy Trinity, I adore Thee! My God, my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament! Amen.

Sacrifice Prayer: During the July 13, 1917 apparition, Our Lady taught to say this prayer when they would have some sacrifice to offer God.
O My Jesus, it is for love of Thee, in reparation for the offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and for the conversion of poor sinners. Amen.

Decade Prayer: During Her July 1917 apparition, Our Lady asked that the following prayer be inserted after each decade of the Rosary.
O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those most in need of Thy mercy. Amen.


0 comments: