PRAYER OF ALLEGIANCE AS LAY APOSTLE OF JESUS CHRIST

Promise from Jesus to His Lay Apostles from Direction for Our Times as given to “Anne,” a lay apostle:


May 12, 2005


Your message to souls remains constant. Welcome each soul to the rescue mission. You may assure each lay apostle that just as they concern themselves with My interests, I will concern Myself with theirs. They will be placed in My Sacred Heart and I will defend and protect them. I will also pursue complete conversion of each of their loved ones. So you see, the souls who serve in this rescue mission as My beloved lay apostles will know peace. The world cannot make this promise, as only heaven can bestow peace on a soul. This is truly heaven’s mission and I call every one of heaven’s children to assist Me. You will be well rewarded, My dear ones.


Allegiance Prayer


Dear God in Heaven, I pledge my allegiance to You. I give You my life, my work, and my heart. In turn, give me the grace of obeying Your every direction to the fullest possible extent.


Morning Offering


O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer You the prayers, works, joys, and sufferings of this day, for all the intentions of your Sacred Heart, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in reparation for my sins, and for the intentions of the Holy Father. Amen.


Five Luminous Mysteries:
1. Jesus’ Baptism in the Jordan
2. Jesus’ Self-manifestation at the Wedding of Cana
3. Jesus’ Proclamation of the Kingdom of God
4. Jesus’ Transfiguration
5. Jesus Institutes the Eucharist


Lay Apostles of Jesus Christ the Returning King


We seek to be united to Jesus in our daily work, and through our vocations, in order to obtain graces for the conversion of sinners. We pledge our allegiance to God the Father. Through our cooperation with the Holy Spirit, we will allow Jesus to flow through us into the world, bringing His Light. We do this in union with Mary, our Blessed Mother, with the communion of saints, with all of God’s holy angels, and with our fellow lay apostles in the world. 


As Lay Apostles of Jesus Christ, the Returning King, we agree to adopt the following spiritual practices, as best we can. 


1. Morning Offering, along with the Allegiance Prayer and a brief prayer for the Holy Father.
2. One hour of Eucharistic Adoration each week.
3. Participation in a monthly lay apostle prayer group, which includes the Luminous Mysteries of the Holy
Rosary, and the reading of the monthly message. 
4. Monthly Confession.
5. Further, we will follow the example of Jesus Christ, as set out in Holy Scripture, treating all others with His
patience and kindness.


Signature: ________________________________________
Name: ___________________________________________
Address: __________________________________________
City: ______________________ State: ____ Zip: _______
Country: _________ Phone: _________________________
Email: ___________________________________________
Please mail completed form to:
Directions for Our Times
9000 West 81st Street
Justice, Illinois 60458

0 comments: