HEALING AND KEEPING PRAYER by Padre Pio

Heavenly Father, I thank you for loving me.
I thank you for sending your Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ,
to the world to save and to set me free.
I trust in your power and grace that sustain and restore me.
Loving Father, touch me now with your healing hands,
for I believe that your will is for me to be well in mind, body,
soul and spirit.

Cover me with the most precious blood of your Son, our Lord
Jesus Christ from the top of my head to the soles of my feet.
Cast anything that should not be in me.
Root out any unhealthy and abnormal cells.
Open any blocked arteries or veins and rebuild and replenish
any damaged areas.
Remove all inflammation and cleanse any infection by the
power of Jesus' precious blood.
Let the fire of your healing love pass through my entire body
to heal and make new any diseased areas so that my body
will function the way you created it to function.
Touch also my mind and my emotion, even the deepest
recesses of my heart.

Saturate my entire being with your presence, love, joy, and
peace and draw me ever closer to you every moment of my life.
And Father, fill me with your Holy Spirit and empower me to
do your works so that my life will bring glory and honor to
your holy name. I ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

4 comments:

kasha said...

- I am kasha i lives in uk and i was in a serious relationship with my ex guy for three good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us.. Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to one of the spiritual diviner (maduraitemple@yahoo.com).at first i thought it was not going to be possible and i contacted him i was ask to come up with a little requirement,so i did what i was ask to do, after 3 days i was in my office when my ex guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me,so ever since we have been happily married with one kid my lovely baby(Ceslav)...i wish you the best of luck...

Unknown said...

i am giving this testimony cos l am happy My name is mrs. Dona Smith from Houston,taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in December this year on a business summit. i ment a man called dr. ADAGBA.He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com Great ADAGBAi thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you i would have been losted and wasted thank you. please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay.. What a powerful man such as Dr ADAGBA.. he is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com

zelly said...

Padre Pio never cease to amaze me . Thank you God our Father for sending us Jesus.. And giving us saints like Padre Pio

Unknown said...

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1651532765094584?view=permalink&id=1771502789764247#!/photo.php?fbid=290222818022012&id=100011028870761&set=a.277442709300023.1073741828.100011028870761&source=57&refid=18&__tn__=E

Please pray for this family in Gods name the holy of the holy the healer of the sick the one who made the cripple walk and the blind see. May our God brighten this childs room fill his heart with your devine love. Please heal this child so he may help spread your word to other for tge workd needs stregnth in faith. For this I pray to you ... Amen.